Bandung Alliance Intercultural School (BAIS) is located in Kota Baru Parahyangan, a development on the outskirts of Bandung, Indonesia. As a member of NICS since 1995, BAIS is a private, non-profit school established primarily to serve the international community of Bandung. BAIS offers an education based on the American philosophy of education from a Christian perspective for students from pre-school through grade 12. Students graduating from BAIS are well-prepared for entry into English-speaking universities throughout the world.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our web site! To request more information about the school or the admissions process, please contact us.
- Progress on locker room and pool #constructionatBAIS http://t.co/WNTNUazru6 1 month ago
- One last lesson before graduation begins. Congrats BAIS Class of 2015! http://t.co/2CdIA2qsTQ 2 months ago
- Mulan update – Saturday has two shows. 1 with doors open at 11:30 and 1 with doors open at 5:30. Anyone with a Thursday ticket can come. 3 months ago
- Mulan update – tonight’s performance goes on as scheduled. Doors open at 5:30, show starts at 6:00. 3 months ago
- Make sure you have your tickets for BAIS’s drama production of Mulan Jr. It’s going to be EPIC! http://t.co/5kp3BtFKo4 3 months ago