Bandung Alliance Intercultural School (BAIS) is located in Kota Baru Parahyangan, a development on the outskirts of Bandung, Indonesia. As a member of NICS since 1995, BAIS is a private, non-profit school established primarily to serve the international community of Bandung. BAIS offers an education based on the American philosophy of education from a Christian perspective for students from pre-school through grade 12. Students graduating from BAIS are well-prepared for entry into English-speaking universities throughout the world.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our web site! To request more information about the school or the admissions process, please contact us.
- Geotextiles and gravel going in at the soccer field. Digger just got here and started digging for the pool. http://t.co/jb0lqfNlVp 9 hours ago
- Construction is in full swing here at BAIS. Don’t worry, it’s safe at the school. We are just so EXCITED! http://t.co/tzXoCnPLmV 3 days ago
- Basketball Games Today! We start with boys today at 4 pm. Followed by the girls at 5 pm. http://t.co/iv9lntYyIR 5 days ago
- Basketball games today at BAIS! Girls start at 4 followed by the boys at 5. Come out and support the Eagles! http://t.co/FZ9Avsad5K 1 week ago
- Day 1 of construction. It’s HAPPENING! As our director says, “One year from now we will have a pool & soccer field.” http://t.co/THK9oeOKlJ 2 weeks ago