From the Director
Phase 3 begins Monday, November 15th! Full days all week! This opportunity is all thanks to the success we have been blessed with in Phases 1 and 2. We thank you for your attention to BAIS health and safety protocols and for keeping children at home when there is uncertainty of their health status. If we all do our part, we will all be safer and more successful.
Here are some important pieces of information and reminders:
- Classes will be held on campus, Monday-Friday, for all grades, from 7:45am-3:00pm with the following exceptions:
- PreK students who only stay for a half day(leave at 11:55)
- Secondary students who do not have 0(zero) period (start at 8:30)
- All Wednesdays are “late-start”; classes begin at 8:30 (no zero period)
- Gates open for drop-off at 7:30 on all days except Wednesday (8:20).
- All students attending classes on campus must have a signed waiver turned in to the office.
- School lunch service will begin on Nov.15th; Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, or stop by the office
- Holding to your choice of offline or online classes is critical for student success and teacher planning. Students and teachers do best when a routine is established. If you choose to keep your child at home, please be mindful of the impact it has on their learning and on their teachers’ ability to properly plan lessons and assessments.
- Online options remain available for families who:
- Are uncomfortable with in-person schooling for personal, health related reasons.
- Have children (or others in the household) who are covid-19 symptomatic or are showing signs of illness.
- Are out of the country due to travel complications or lack of vaccination availability.
- Need to travel for family emergencies or governmental requirements.
Please continue to pray for BAIS students and staff as we aim to safely navigate these exciting weeks ahead!
STUCO proudly presents the school jacket!
The school jacket is finally back and is available to all of the student body and teachers. In order to buy the hoodie, please fill out the google form which has been sent out to your email. The form has also been linked in stuco’s Instagram bio. Elementary students will be able to fill out the form digitally in the google form or physically via the form that has been slipped in their Friday folders.
Get ready and be prepared! Your house will play in the soccer tournament. The games will start at 4 PM. Please remember to wear clothes appropriate for playing soccer. We strongly encourage players to use colors regarding your team color:
- Fire- Red
- Earth- Black
- Water- Blue
- Wind- White
You should also remind your friends and family to cheer you on during your game!
We are looking forward to seeing you play! Break a leg! (not literally) Please refer to this image to see what team you are playing against. Please also refer to this schedule.
This year, we are happy to announce that we will have an in-person Christmas concert! However, due to COVID restrictions, we need to limit the number of audience members who attend. We are asking that you only bring immediate family members to watch the concert in person. A video recording will be provided for other family members or friends who would like to watch the concert.
Preschool through 6th grade will be performing. Family members of these grades will be given priority attendance over other families. To follow social-distancing protocol, we will have 3 separate performance groups in 3 separate locations around campus. Groups will be assigned to families at the sign-in table on the Sports Court between 4.00-5:15 pm. PACE will host the Christmas Bazaar on the Sports Court from 4:00-5:30 pm. Please make sure you respond to the Google form sent to you by the Christmas Concert Committee.
Tuesday is Student Portrait Day
If your student has PE on Tuesday, please send them with a change of clothes for their picture.
Here is a link to the schedule for the day.
Summer Programs for High School Students
Throughout the school year, we receive information about summer programs at universities around the world. We have combined it into one document for quick access and would like to pass that information along for you and your student to look into. This is a living document and will update and change as programs are announced. Check out this link for a list of summer programs.